Polar Bear










design:

Wedding Anniversary Present

details:

A friend approached me to design a present for her husband
to celebrate their wedding anniversary. She thinks he's like
a polar bear; cute, round and loves to lounge around. The
design went through 3 different stages of designing. She
also noted she would like a little 'love' reminder on the base
where the polar bear sits on.

I wanted to give this design a 'stud-less' look from the start,
hence why many tiles were used. The bear’s head was the
first thing I worked on before moving on to the body and
base.

After showing her renders from phase 2's design, my friend
wanted to change her idea to a sitting polar bear. Though
I had the option of modifying the design, I decided to redesign
it from the scratch again. The final design renders was
shown to my friend before I purchased the required bricks
for the building. I'm very glad both her husband and her are
happy with the present.

For more pictures, please follow the link here to Brickshelf.

Labels: , ,


about this entry